8' x 8' Gambrel Shed
Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Enter promo code at checkout.
- FREE delivery and professional on-site installation within 50 miles from distribution center
- 25-year asphalt shingles included to provide lasting protection - 5 colors to choose from
- We will contact you 3 days after purchase to schedule an installation date
- Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
- Heavy-duty swivel hasp handle - add your lock
- Spacious 48" double door opening accommodates most lawn mowers and bicycles
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges prevent door sagging
- LP® engineered wood siding - provides complete resistance against termites and fungal decay
- Pre-primed and ready for paint (paint/painting not included)
- Customize your storage solution to make it your own
The Strong, Versatile & Economical Storage Solution
With a peak height of over 8', this 8x8 shed can easily fit in small backyards without sacrificing vertical storage space inside. The 48" wide double doors provide easy access to lawn mowers, wheel barrows and other smaller agricultural equipment. Protected by engineered, treated wood siding and 25 year asphalt shingles, this 8x8 shed will stand up to Mother Nature for many years to come. To maximize your storage potential inside, consider adding a shelf or workbench.
- Installation options: Professional on-site shed installation and delivery included - FREE installation within 50 miles of distribution center
- Install lead time: Installs within 2-3 weeks. Install times may vary during peak and promotion times. Our local office will contact you within 3 business days after purchase to schedule an install date
- Country of origin: Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 8' x 8'
- Actual floor size: 8' W x 8' D
- Cubic foot storage: 424
- Sidewall height: 54'
- Peak height: 8' 2"
- Double door opening: 48" W
- Door Handle: Heavy-duty swivel hasp handle
- Door hinges: Full-length galvanized steel hinges prevent door sagging
- Construction: Strong 2x3 frame stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Rafters: 2x4
- Siding: LP® siding - provides complete resistance against termites and fungal decay
- Factory primed siding, ready to paint (painting not included
- Paint required: Siding: | Trim:
- Shingles: 25-year asphalt shingles included with 5 colors to choose from
- Warranty: 2-year top-to-bottom warranty
- Size category: Small shed - perfect size for smaller backyards or local building codes that require small sheds
- Uses: Our 8x8 sheds are designed to store garden tools, motorcycles, lawn equipment, collectibles, lawn mowers, wheel barrows, tractors, smaller vehicles and much more. However, our small sheds serve multiple purposes and are not just for backyard storage for your home. This small 8 x 8 storage solution is also ideal for convenient stores, restaurants and property management
- Alternative use Ideas: Storing stuff in your shed can be boring, why not convert your 8x8 backyard shed into a workshop, man cave, she shed, gardening area, hobby room or artist studio. With many functional and decorative accessories to choose from, no design idea is out of reach
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Love our little shed!We are very pleased with our shed! It's spacious ( we were able to fit a riding mower, push mower and snow blower in there as well as hang some tools on the walls). The builder was here promptly at the agreed upon time and date (even though it was very cold!) We have no complaints at all.
Great Shed & InstallationGot a great deal on a nice gambrel shed that was delivered and setup on the same day. The installation guys did a great job and it turned out well. About the only minor issue I have is that there is no drip edge on the roof so the plywood edge is uncovered and has the potential for water damage. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased with the shed and would definitely recommend purchasing from Shed Liquidators to anyone.
Best Quality The Dollar in ShedsVery professional. Rick and contractor were great. Arrived on time, located where designated and built from scratch. Thanks -
Great shed, great installation!Had Shed Liquidators sell me an 8x8 gambrel shed for the best price I could find with heavy duty floor and they sent a shed bulider(1 guy) on a Saturday and had it built and finished in 4 hours complete and cleaned up. Excellent job, excellent value!
Great Little ShedFor the most part this is a great company to work with. Took two guys a little over two hours to build the shed. The only complaint would be that some of the nails from the nail gun were not straight, so there are pointed ends of nails sticking out of a few of the boards. No leaks.
AwesomeI am very pleased with the installation and the price of my shed. The company is awesome to work with. I bought my shed and before it was delivered it when on sale and I was refunded the difference. If I ever need another shed I will return
DisappointedThe shed was installed damaged and inadequately. It took weeks to get installers to come out and fix the problem...and the installers made the situation worse. After waiting several more weeks and filing a complaint with the better business bureau, the structure's shortcomings were finally addressed within reason, tho I still spent an additional $100.00 in lumber to shore up the roof (center beam is a 2x3), install additional support beams and put down a 5/8 plywood floor over the particle board flooring that came with the shed. You would figure for an additional $100.00, shed liquidators would do this automatically. Regrettably,this is not the case. It should not take 3 attempts to install a shed properly. It should not take countless calls to local and national phone numbers to initiate corrective actions and it definetly should not take a complaint to the better business bureau to right a wrong.
My experience with Shed LiquidatorThis is a 2nd one I bought from Shed Liquidator. It looks and build quality.
EXCELLENT!!I have purchased two of these sheds in the past couple of years. I use them for livestock houses for goats and potbelly pigs! They all absolutely love it and will be purchasing a couple more for houses for more potbelly pigs! They are great during the winter and keep all my babies warm!!
Extremely pleasant experienceThe shed is great, but what impressed me the most was the guy who installed it. He did the entire thing by himself and worked in the dark in order to get it done. In fact, all of the customer service was excellent. I ran into a snag with the corporation I live in after I had made my purchase. They had no problem working with me to adjust my order and refund the difference in price. This was an extremely pleasant buying experience.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Learn about our shed installation process here.
Tips for a Successful Shed Installation:
- We will contact you within 3 business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date
- 3' of clearance around your entire building is required. 4' if larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6" of level
- Check with your HOA for any special or local building code requirements
- Access to electricity required within 150'
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice, out of level or delivery beyond 50 miles
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We recommend customers to paint the exterior of our wood sheds with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces on this 8x8 shed to be painted within 60 days of installation